article number: 8733310
- FFP3 breathing protection folding mask
- exhalation valve
- practical individual packaging
- labelled for use with high levels of dust exposure (D)
- adjustable headband length
uvex silv-Air c 3310 – excellent handling, top-class comfortThe uvex silv-Air c product family consists of classic, pure-white folding and cup-shaped face masks which fit different face shapes. Headband lacing system and integrated sealing lips in all protection classes make it easy to fit these masks correctly – and to wear them comfortably for long periods.
- particle-filtering folding mask with exhalation valve
- colour: white
- certified FFP3 face mask to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- D label (dolomite dust test passed): maximum breathability even with really high dust levels
- cannot be reused
- adjustable headband and flexible, adjustable nose clip for a comfortable, secure fit
- comfortable, all-around sealing lip for secure fit
- exhalation valve to lessen exhalation resistance and to reduce heat and moisture inside the mask
Specifications uvex silv-Air c 3310 FFP3 folding mask
|Product family||uvex silv-Air c|
|Version||folding mask, with valve|
|Standards||DIN EN 149|
|Additional information (DIN EN 149)||FFP3, NR – not reusable/for single use, D – successful dolomite dust storage test|
|Use||Construction and related trades – asbestos: small-scale work, Disposal/cleaning: contact with radioactive contaminated dust, Disposal/cleaning: waste sorting, Disposal/cleaning: handling of medical waste, Woodworking: sanding/brushing off paint containing chrome, Woodworking: sanding/brushing off water-soluble paints containing copper, chrome or arsenic, Woodworking – hardwood (oak, beech, tropical wood): sanding and cutting, Agriculture: treatment of sick animals/animal diseases, Agriculture: handling mould spores, Metal processing – high alloy steel/stainless steel: drilling, grinding, milling, Metal processing – metal: drilling, grinding, milling, angle grinding, Welding: hard soldering, Welding: stainless steel and aluminium|
|Technologies||360° exhalation valve, packed individually, D marked, highly effective filter materials, comfort nose clip, circumferential comfort sealing lip, uvex particulate filter technologies|
360° exhalation valve
The valve provides a noticeable reduction in exhalation resistance and reduces heat and moisture in the mask.
The masks are individually packaged and satisfy the very highest standards of hygiene.
The mask has been subjected to the dolomite dust test and offers the best breathability, even with heavy dust and under prolonged use.
comfort nose clip
The mask is equipped with a high-quality nose clip and can therefore be individually adjusted.
circumferential comfort sealing lip
The soft sealing lip provides for a reliable and pleasant secure fit.